Terms of Service
- Hello and welcome to Boostontime. This website and the services offered in it are owned and operated by Boostontime inc (hereafter referred to as “Boostontime” or “we” or “us” or “Company“). Boostontime is a company based in Wolfville, NS, Canada, and processes all transactions within Canada. Any claim relating to the company shall be governed by the laws of Canada.
- By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you (hereafter referred to as “you” or “Customer“) understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as “User Agreement” or “Agreement“).
- We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- By visiting our website and accessing/using the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either paid or free (hereafter referred to as “Resources“), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
- To access our Resources as part of the registration process you need to sign up with your email address. You agree that any information you may provide further will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- You can cancel our service at any time. However, upon cancellation, suspension, or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will be immediately ceased.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by you or other users.
By creating and posting listings and ads or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including Boostontime’s employee.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Boostontime and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Services may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by Company or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond Company’s reasonable control, but Company shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by e-mail of any scheduled service disruption.
- However, the Company does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, THE SERVICES AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from CrazyLister or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
- You expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services during the 6 months preceding the above-mentioned claims.
- Boostontime will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or server downtime.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, CRAZYLISTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- All content and materials available on Boostontime, including but not limited to text, graphics, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Boostontime, are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Boostontime.
- It shall be clarified that permission to use such Content, given under this Agreement, is only for the use of our Services and Resources and the user can’t use such Content for any other use rather than the use in the Boostontime Services and Resources.
- We offer a Pay As You Go based pricing plans, as indicates on our website. Currently, we are offering 200 credits per dollar. Each credit can extract amazon product data of one UPC or ASIN.
- Company reserves the right to change the Fees or applicable charges and to institute new charges and Fees at anytime, as applicable. If fees are changed.
- In case you’ve purchased our Annual plan and within 7 days from purchasing you’ve decided, for any reason what so ever, that you don’t like/need our Services, we will refund you in full.
- The payment can be made only via Credit or Debit cards. All transaction is processed by Stripe.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, offer discounts, coupons, or promotions that may reduce applicable fees.
- Any refunds will be made back to your credit card account. You will not be entitled to a refund in the event we terminate your account due to your violation of this Agreement, or if you have not used our services.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and Customer does not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever.
- It is agreed that the Company may present the customer as its client, both in the company’s website and other promotional publications including press releases.
- In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Company may transfer and assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without consent.
- If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of it will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting yours and our intent as closely as possible. Either party’s failure to enforce any term or condition in this Agreement is not a waiver of its right to do so later.
Responsible Use and Conduct
Wherein, You Understand That:
Limitation of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Payment of Fees
Money Back Guarantee
Discounts and Refunds
Data We Can Extract
With our amazon data extractor you can collect, analyze and extract the following data from amazon.
with 50 credits
Select the required credit
How It Works
Why Our Service
Robust amazon data extractor with very simple and intuitive user interface.
We offer the best pricing for it in the entire market even though it's evidently far more effective from the all other Data Extractors out there.
Can crawl upto 25000 upc / asin per hour.
Crawler as SAAS is always a much better solution than self hosted crawler. No need to invest money to upgrade your self hosted crawler every time amazon changes its policies.
Our talented team of programmers update data extraction algorithms as amazon changes its data structure and protocol. We ensure 100% data accuracy.
Need help? Just ask! We can also build modules for Customs solutions!
Still not convinced? Why not start with 50 free coins, you can extract amazon product data upto 50 UPC or ASIN.
Do you need a completely Custom Crawling requirement?
Your Success, Our Inspiration!
So far I have hired Freddy and his team has been excellent, they are guiding me as grow my business. I will continue to work with them.
Excellent friendly prompt service.
Ahmedani Canada INC.
We’ve been working with Ecomclips for a couple of years now and we are more than happy and appreciative of the their service. Definitely recommend.
Amedeo Apparels Limited
Wow, their team has been great! I have been working with freelancers and remote marketing agencies for about a decade and they are among the best.
Office Furniture Outlet INC.
Helped overcome difficult tasks that would have taken us a lot of time. We do recommend their services!
Tanner International INC.
I’ve been working with Fred and his team for the past few months and have been very happy with their work.
Great help/addition to our business. All tasks are fully completed in a timely manner.
Sam Tucker LLC
Used for years now and wil continue to use for many more years. I also have no doubt recommending friends and colleagues to use too.
Xenons Online Limited
Our company has worked with Ecomclips for over a year now. I’ve found the team to be very flexible, easy to coach, and adaptable. You won’t regret working with them.
The team at Ecomclips has served all my needs with excellence. They are very attentive to my requirements. Communication is fast and crystal clear. I definitely recommend them.
Right Parts Group INC.
We Were Featured In